International Airlines flying to Tahiti, the main island
- Tahiti's airport is in Papeete the capital city (Airport code is PPT)
- Air Tahiti Nui the international Tahitian airline, from Paris (CDG), Los Angeles (LAX), Tokyo (NRT), Auckland (AKL)
- Air France from Paris (CDG) and Los Angeles (LAX) in partnership with Delta Airlines
- United from San Francisco (SFO) and Paris
- French Bee from San Francisco (SFO) and Paris Orly (ORY)
- Air New Zealand from Auckland (AKL), Los Angeles (LAX), Sydney (SYD) and also London (LHR) > Los Angeles > Tahiti > Auckland
- British Airways from London (LHR) with its flight London > Los Angeles then a connection on Air Tahiti Nui for the flight Los Angeles > Tahiti
- Latam from Madrid (MAD) > Santiago de Chile (SCL) > Easter island > Tahiti (PPT)
- Hawaïan Airlines from Honolulu (HNL) in Hawaï
- Aircalin from Noumea (NOU) in New Caledonia. This airline also flies Sydney (SYD) > Noumea (NOU) > Tahiti (PPT)
Ferries between Tahiti and Moorea island
To go to Moorea, the ferry is the easiest, departing from Tahiti's docks, located 12 min by cab from the airport. No advanced booking is necessary, you just buy tickets at their desk. The crossing lasts about 40 minutes.
Fast ferries Aremiti for Moorea. Their schedule is the same every week, except on holidays.
NB: No ferry at night, if you arrive in Tahiti late afternoon you have to sleep that night in Tahiti and catch the ferry to Moorea on the next morning.
Taxi transfers and Cars
Taxi transfers: We can organise roundtrip taxi transfers from the ferry docks or Moorea airport to our Villas.
Car: We suggest having a car when you stay in our Villas. This will be useful to go to grocery stores or to restaurants, both located 10 min drive from our houses. We have house cars and a mini-van with 7 seats, please inquire.
For all other islands except Tahiti, taking domestic flights is necessary, there is no regular ferry.
Inter-islands flights with Air Tahiti.